We’re versatile and offer a flexible approach. We identify opportunities for new products, formats and services.
We’re innovative, providing ideas that deliver inspirational solutions. We invest in innovation, technology and development and collaborate across sectors to explore the new.
We’re trusted. Integrity is a fundamental pillar of our corporate culture. Our history of success shows the reliability and quality of our products and we are confident in our knowledge and capabilities.
We provide added value, giving out customers optimised finished products. You can always rely on support from team Macphie.
We’re leading the industry. This gives you the competitive advantage and enables both you and Macphie to enjoy the benefits of market leadership.
We do more than talk about doing the right thing. We make it part of our everyday work.
Macphie is one of the few UK food and drink companies to secure membership of B Corporation because of our commitment to securing our social, environmental and financial objectives. Our membership was re-accredited in 2017 – with an improved score.
We take practical steps to protect the environment:
First food manufacturer to produce ingredients using biomass wood chips
Two wind turbines established to generate power for our Glenbervie site
50% of energy used across our manufacturing sites sourced from renewable energy
We have an ongoing programme of community support:
1% of the company’s annual profits goes to local communities and good causes
each employee entitled to spend two work days per year volunteering
ongoing programme of fundraising for nominated charities
long-term links with the education sector: schools, apprenticeships, higher education
• BRC AA+ certificated – the highest rating achievable for quality and food safety
• Member of SEDEX,the world’s largest platform for sharing responsible sourcing data on supply chains
• Member of Roundtable of Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO), an organisation that encourages the use of sustainably sourced palm oil in manufacturing
• Employer of the Year at the Scottish Rural Awards 2019
• Featured on 2018 Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 league table
• Finalist in Inspiring Futures category at Northern Star Business Awards 2018
• Special recognition award at Food & Drink Federation (FDF) Awards 2018
• Manufacturer of the Year at the Baking Industry Awards 2017