0800 085 9800
Red Velvet Squares
Back to recipes
- Add the Macphie Red Velvet Cake Mix to egg and beat for 1 minute on slow speed and 3 minutes on middle speed.
- Reduce to slow speed and add the oil and water and mix for a further 1 minute.
- Scrape down and continue mixing for a further 3 minutes on slow speed.
- Deposit 5kg into a 30” x 18” sheet, and bake for 40 minutes at 180ºC (360ºF).
- Once cooled, slice and create 3 layers with Macphie Rainbow Vanilla Frosting.
- Cut into squares and finish with chocolate covered strawberries.
- 1000g Macphie Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 340g whole egg
- 280g vegetable oil
- 210g water
- Macphie Rainbow Vanilla Frosting