0800 085 9800
Apple & Cider Loaf Cake
Back to recipes
- Add Macphie Country Cake Mix, mixed spice, water and oil to a mixer and mix for 1 minute on 1st speed.
- Mix for 6 minutes on 2nd speed.
- Add sultanas (soaked in Somerset cider overnight or for at least 4 hours), apples and mix for a further minute.
- Deposit 500g batter into paper cases in loaf tins and bake at 185°C (365°F) for 60 minutes.
- Spin with Macphie 5th Avenue® White Icing once cooked.
- 1000g Macphie Country Cake Mix
- 10g mixed spice
- 200g water
- 200g oil
- 500g sultanas
- 500g chopped tinned apples
- 200g Somerset Cider
- Macphie 5th Avenue® White Icing