0800 085 9800
Apple & Cinnamon Flan
Back to recipes
- Add Macphie Apple & Cinnamon Sensation® to a machine bowl fitted with a beater.
- On 1st speed slowly add the water and oil and mix for 1 minute.
- Scrape down and continue mixing for a further 2 minutes on 2nd speed.
- Reduce to 1st speed and mix for a final 1 minute.
- Deposit 500g in an 8” flan case and bake at 180°C (355°F) for 30 minutes.
- Once the flan is out the oven, caramelise the apple slice and layer on the flan.
- Dust the top with Macphie Sweet Snow®.
- Slice to serve and finish with Macphie Crème Anglaise.
- 1000g Macphie Apple & Cinnamon Sensation®
- 425g water
- 235g vegetable oil
- Red apples (sliced into segments)
- Sugar (for melting)
- Sweet Snow®
- Macphie Crème Anglaise