- Add Macphie Apple & Cinnamon Sensation® to a machine bowl fitted with a beater.
- On 1st speed slowly add the water and oil and mix for 1 minute.
- Scrape down and continue mixing for a further 2 minutes on 2nd speed.
- Reduce to 1st speed and mix for a final 1 minute.
- Chop and fold in apple.
- Deposit 75g of batter into petal cases on muffin trays.
- Bake at 185°C (365°F) for 30 minutes.
- Fold cinnamon powder through whipped Macphie GlenDelight® and pipe a bulb onto the muffins using a star nozzle.
- Dust with cinnamon powder.
- 1000g Macphie Apple & Cinnamon Sensation® Mix
- 350g water
- 270g vegetable oil
- 700g cooked/ tinned apples
- Macphie GlenDelight®
- Cinnamon powder