0800 085 9800
Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
Back to recipes
- Add Apple & Cinnamon Sensation to a machine bowl fitted with a beater.
- On 1st speed slowly add the water and oil and mix for 1 minute.
- Scrape down and continue mixing for a further 2 minutes on 2nd speed.
- Reduce to 1st speed and mix for a final 1 minute. Fold in chopped apple.
- Deposit 75g of batter into petal cases on muffin trays. Bake at 185°C for 30 minutes.
- Fold cinnamon powder through whipped GlenDelight® and pipe a bulb onto the muffins using a star nozzle. Dust with cinnamon powder.
- 1000g Macphie Apple & Cinnamon Sensation
- 350g Water
- 270g Vegetable Oil
- 700g Cooked/ tinned apples - chopped