APPLE & CINNAMON TART
Back to recipes
- Add Apple & Cinnamon Sensation to a machine bowl fitted with a beater and on 1st speed slowly add the water and oil and mix for 1 minute.
- Scrape down and continue mixing for a further 2 minutes on 2nd speed. Reduce to 1st speed and mix for a final 1 minute.
- Deposit 100g of apple & cinnamon batter into pastry cases.
- Top with chopped apple.
- Rub butter into shortbread mix to make a crumble and sprinkle on top of apples.
- Bake at 185°C for 35 minutes.
- 1000g Apple & Cinnamon Sensation Cake Mix
- 350g Water
- 270g Vegetable Oil
- Pre- baked pastry shells
- 700g Cooked/ tinned apples—chopped
- 500g Macphie Shortbread mix
- 100g Butter