- Make up your dough by mixing together the Macphie Softie®, flour, sugar, egg, water and yeast for 10-15 minutes on middle speed (conventional mixer) or 2 minutes on slow speed and 6 minutes on fast speed (spiral mixer).
- The temperature of the dough should be 27°C (80°F).
- Use the butter to laminate the dough.
- Once you have done your 3 book turns, rest the dough for 3 hours or overnight.
- Pin out to 3mm and cut the dough into squares of 4 inches x 4 inches.
- From opposite corners diagonally place the prosciutto and asparagus then the grated gruyere.
- Fold over the other 2 corners and wrap them tight using the Macphie Plant-based Glaze to stick them together.
- Prove for 1 hour.
- Spray with Macphie Plant-based Glaze and bake at 180°C (356°F) for 30 minutes.
- Once baked spray again with Macphie Plant-based Glaze.
- 1000g flour
- 100g Macphie Softie®
- 100g sugar
- 125g egg
- 375g water
- 21g dried yeast or 60g fresh yeast
- 500g butter
- 60 asparagus
- 15 slice prosciutto
- 375g grated gruyere
- Macphie Plant-based Glaze