- Melt the butter.
- Add the Macphie Waffle Mix to a bowl fitted with a whisk.
- While mixing on slow speed, slowly add the water, scrape down.
- Continue mixing and pour in the melted butter.
- Mix for a further 1 minute on medium speed until a smooth batter is formed.
- Deposit the mix into the waffle irons and cook for required time dependent on machine.
- Places bacon between each slice of waffle and sprinkle the blueberries.
- Finish by drizzling over the Macphie Maple Syrup Flavoured OTT®.
- 500g Macphie Waffle Mix
- 130g butter (can be substituted with vegetable oil or vegetable spread)
- 615g water
- 6 slices of crispy streaky bacon
- 50g blueberries
- Macphie Maple Syrup Flavoured OTT®