Makes 1 stack
- Blend the flour and Macphie Luxury American Pancake Concentrate together.
- Add water and mix together on slow speed.
- Scrape down well.
- Whisk on fast speed to a smooth batter.
- Get your pan hot and using a 4 inch ring or a Bellini pan pour in one 100g ladle of batter.
- Turn pancakes just before bubbles appear on the top surface. Do not turn the pancakes too soon or scalloped edges will result.
- Spread 25g of cream cheese on each pancake.
- Place 25g of blueberries on one pancake – this will be your top pancake once you make the stack.
- On the other pancakes, put 2 slices of bacon on each and drizzle with Macphie Salted Caramel OTT® and split the remaining blueberries between these pancakes.
- Start to stack the pancakes putting the one with blueberries only on top.
- Drizzle Macphie Salted Caramel OTT® over the top pancake stack and have it drizzle down the sides.
- Finish with a dusting of Macphie Sweet Snow®.
- Use a skewer to keep them together and stacked.
- 200g Macphie Luxury Pancake Concentrate
- 200g bread flour
- 300g cold water
- 125g cream cheese
- 8 slices of crispy streaky bacon
- 100g blueberries
- Macphie Salted Caramel OTT®
- Macphie Sweet Snow®