Makes 1 portion
- Cut the bread into 3 slices and dip into the Macphie Crème Brûlée mix on both sides gently so as not to make them soggy.
- Once you have dipped them, put them on a tray and bake in the oven at 180°C (356°F) for 25 minutes.
- Mix the raspberries, blueberries and Macphie Raspberry ku-li® together to make a compote.
- Once the slices of bread have finished baking stack them and spoon over the compote, dust with Macphie Sweet Snow® and garnish with fresh mint.
- You could also serve this with whipped Greek yoghurt by combining 50g of whipped Macphie GlenDelight® and folding in 50g Greek yoghurt.
- 1 chunky slice of bread
- 100g Macphie Crème Brûlée
- 25g raspberries
- 25g blueberries
- 25g Macphie Raspberry ku-li®
- Macphie Sweet Snow® for dusting
- Fresh mint to garnish
- 50g Macphie GlenDelight®
- 50g Greek yoghurt