- Place Macphie Premium Doughnut Concentrate into spiral mixer with the bread flour, yeast and water and mix for 2 minutes on 1st speed, then 6 minutes on 2nd speed.
- Divide into round 60g dough pieces.
- Prove for approximately 50 minutes at 38°C / 75-80% R.H.
- Remove doughnut from prover 5-10 minutes before frying to allow a dry skin to form.
- Fry at 190°C (375ºF ) for 90 seconds each side.
- Inject with Macphie Luxury Banoffee Filling (20g) and finish with Macphie 5th Avenue® Caramel Icing and dried banana.
- 500g Macphie Premium Doughnut Concentrate
- 500g bread flour
- 420g water
- 40g yeast
- Macphie Luxury Banoffee Filling
- Macphie 5th Avenue® Caramel Icing
- Dried banana chips