Back to recipes
- Place Doughnut Concentrate into spiral mixer with the bread flour, yeast and water and mix for 2 minutes on 1st speed, then 6 minutes on 2nd speed.
- Divide into round 60g dough pieces.
- Prove for approximately 50 minutes at 38°C / 75-80% R.H.
- Remove doughnut from Prover 5-10 minutes before frying to allow a dry skin to form.
- Fry at 375ºF (190°C) for 90 seconds each side.
- Inject with Luxury Banoffee Filling (20g) and finish with 5th Avenue® Caramel Icing and dried banana.
- 500g Macphie Premium Fermented Doughnut Concentrate
- 500g Bread Flour
- 420g Water
- 40g Yeast
- Luxury Banoffee Filling
- 5th Avenue® Caramel Icing
- Dried Banana Chips