Makes 12 muffins
- Preheat oven to 150°C-160°C (300°F-320°F). Place paper cases into the baking tin.
- Put water and vegetable oil into a mixing bowl, followed by the Macphie Toffee Mississippi Muffin/Cake Mix.
- Attach the beater and thoroughly mix for 1 minute on slow speed then a further 6 minutes on medium speed.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer. Lightly fold in the banana using a spatula.
- Using a scoop, deposit one level scoopful of batter into each paper case.
- Sprinkle each muffin with Streusel Topping before baking.
- Place into pre-heated oven and bake for approximately 30-35 minutes. Take care when removing from the oven – wear oven gloves.
- Allow muffins to cool before placing onto display.
- 1000g Macphie Toffee Mississippi Muffin/Cake Mix
- 235g vegetable oil
- 425g water
- 170g chopped bananas
- Streusel topping