0800 085 9800
- Line an 8” tin with shortcrust pastry.
- Slice the banana and form a layer on the bottom of the pastry.
- Place the Macphie Mississippi Toffee Muffin/Cake Mix in a mixer fitted with a beater and add the liquids.
- Mix on slow speed for 1 minute, scrape down well.
- Mix on middle speed for 6 minutes.
- Place 150g of batter on top of bananas and bake at 180°C (360°F) for 30 minutes.
- Once cake is cooled, ice the top with Macphie 5th Avenue® White Icing and whilst the icing is still warm, swirl through Macphie Banoffee Luxury Filling to create a marbled effect.
- 1kg Macphie Mississippi Toffee Muffin/Cake Mix
- 425g water
- 235g vegetable oil
- Macphie 5th Avenue® White Icing
- Macphie Luxury Banoffee Filling
- Shortcrust pastry