Makes 6-8 portions
- Heat oil in pan add beef, onion and brown. Then add the remaining vegetables & herbs to the pan.
- Stir in the tomatoes, simmer and season to taste.
- Layer in a deep dish with the pasta and then a thin layer of Macphie Bechamel with Butter Sauce. Finish the top of the lasagne with a layer of Macphie Bechamel with Butter Sauce and the grated cheese.
- Place in the oven and cook 170°C (340°F) for 50 minutes or until the top of the lasagne is nicely glazed and golden.
- 260g minced beef
- 25g oil
- 75g onions (diced)
- 2g thyme/oregano mix
- 70g chopped tinned tomatoes
- 50g carrot (diced)
- 150g lasagne sheets
- 250g Macphie Bechamel with Butter Sauce
- 100g cheddar cheese (grated)