Makes 4 portions
- Fry the beef mince and onions. Cook gently for 10-15 minutes, then add the Macphie Demi-Glace Sauce.
- Bring to a simmer, then place into a baking dish.
- Mix together the Macphie Complete Bread Mix, herbs and water and oil to make a wet dough, leave for 15 minutes.
- Ball the dough (into 8) on top of the mince.
- Bake the dish in a oven for 35-40 minutes until dumplings are golden.
- 400g beef mince
- 1 large diced onion
- 500ml Macphie Demi-Glace Sauce
- 250g water
- 200g Macphie Complete Bread Mix (for dumplings)
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs