0800 085 9800
Belgian Chocolate Filled Muffin
Back to recipes
- Add Macphie Mississippi Chocolate Muffin/Cake Mix, water and oil to a mixing bowl fitted with a beater and mix for 1 minute on slow speed.
- Scrape down and mix for 6 minutes on medium speed.
- Deposit approximately 75g of batter into paper petal cases on muffin trays.
- Bake at 185-195°C for approximately 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Belgian chocolate cream by whipping Mactop® Traditional and folding in 20% of Macphie Luxury Belgian Chocolate Filling.
- Once cooled, fill with Luxury Belgian Chocolate Filling and top with Belgian chocolate cream and sprinkle with chocolate curls.
- 1000g Macphie Mississippi Chocolate Muffin/Cake Mix
- 435g water
- 250g vegetable oil
- Macphie Luxury Belgian Chocolate Filling
- Macphie Mactop® Traditional
- Chocolate curls