0800 085 9800
BELGIAN CHOCOLATE FILLED MUFFIN
Back to recipes
- Add Macphie Mississippi Chocolate Muffin Mix, water and oil to a mixing bowl fitted with a beater and mix for 1 minute on slow speed.
- Scrape down and mix for 6 minutes on medium speed.
- Deposit approximately 75g of batter into paper petal cases on muffin trays.
- Bake at 185-195°C for approximately 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Belgian chocolate cream by whipping Mactop® Traditional and folding in 20% of Macphie Luxury Belgian Chocolate Filling
- Once cooled, fill with Luxury Belgian Chocolate Filling and top with Belgian chocolate cream and sprinkle with chocolate curls
- • 1000g Macphie Mississippi Chocolate Muffin Mix
- • 435g Water
- • 250g Vegetable Oil
- • Macphie Luxury Belgian Chocolate Filling
- • Macphie Mactop® Traditional
- • Chocolate Curls