0800 085 9800
- Place mixed berries, stewed Bramley apple, Macphie ku-li® Raspberry Coulis and caster sugar into a bowl and mix together.
- Divide the mixture evenly among four ovenproof dishes.
- In a separate bowl, combine Macphie Flapjack Mix, ground almonds, flour and cinnamon powder and mix together.
- Sprinkle dishes with crumble mix and bake for 20-25 minutes at 200ºC (400ºF) until golden brown.
- Serve with Macphie Dairy Custard.
- 200g mixed berries
- 1 large stewed Bramley apple
- 100g Macphie ku-li® Raspberry Coulis
- 25g caster sugar
- 200g Macphie Flapjack Mix
- 100g ground almonds
- 100g flour
- 1tsp cinnamon powder
- Macphie Dairy Custard