Makes approximately 30
- Pre-heat the oven to 160°C (320°F).
- Mix all of the ingredients (apart from the black cherry filling) on slow for 1 minute.
- Scrape down the bowl.
- Mix on middle speed for 6 minutes.
- Deposit into 2 greased and bottom lined foil trays and spread evenly.
- Pipe lines of black cherry filling over the batter in diagonal lines.
- Bake at 160°C (320°F) for 35-40 minutes.
- Once cool, cut into portions.
- 1000g Macphie Mississippi Chocolate Muffin/Cake Mix
- 435g water
- 250g vegetable oil
- 400g black cherry filling