- In a bowl fitted with a beater add the water and vegetable oil to the Macphie Chocolate Mississippi Muffin/Cake Mix.
- Beat for 1 minute on slow speed then a further 6 minutes on medium speed.
- Deposit 65g of batter into cases.
- Bake at 185-195ºC (365-385ºF) for 30 minute.
- Swirl Macphie Rainbow Vanilla Frosting with blackberry jam.
- Pipe onto cupcake once cooled and finish with a fresh blackberry.
- 1000g Macphie Mississippi Chocolate Muffin/Cake Mix
- 435g water
- 225g vegetable oil
- Macphie Rainbow Vanilla Frosting
- Blackberry jam
- Fresh blackberries