0800 085 9800
Blueberry Cheesecake Pots
Back to recipes
- Blend digestive biscuits in a food processor with enough butter to combine crumbs and press a layer into the base of a glass ramekin or heat proof glass and chill.
- Place a layer of blueberries on top.
- Pour Macphie Panna Cotta into a saucepan and gently heat to 85-90ºC (185-195ºF), stirring continuously.
- Fill ramekin with the hot liquid.
- Cool slightly and refrigerate for 1-2 hours until set.
- Garnish with fresh blueberries and serve.
- 1 litre Macphie Panna Cotta
- 800g digestive biscuits
- 80g fresh blueberries