0800 085 9800
Blueberry Muffin Shake
Back to recipes
- First prepare a batch of fresh muffins by putting the Macphie Mississippi Muffin/Cake Mix into a mixing bowl fitted with a beater.
- Add the water and vegetable oil and beat on slow speed for 1 minute then a further 6 minutes on medium speed. Add in some blueberries and mix in.
- Deposit into cases then place into pre-heated oven and bake for approximately 30-35 mins on 180°C (360°F).
- While the muffins are baking, prepare the milkshake by blending the milk and blueberries together.
- Once the muffins are ready and have been left to cool slightly, add one muffin into the milkshake and blend.
- Decant the mixture into a glass and top with whipped Macphie Mactop®Traditional and crumble a muffin on top.
- 1000g Macphie Mississippi Muffin/Cake Mix
- 425g cold water
- 225g vegetable oil
- 500g milk
- Macphie Mactop®Traditional