Makes 13 large muffins
- Pre-heat oven 150-160°C (302-320°F).
- Place Macphie Mississippi Muffin/Cake Mix into a mixer fitted with a beater and add water and oil.
- Mix for 1 minute on slow speed, then for a further 6 minutes on medium speed.
- Blend in the mixed spice, apple, cranberries and raisins on slow speed until fully distributed.
- Deposit 150g of batter into each paper case.
- Sprinkle each muffin with sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
- Place into the pre-heated oven and bake for approximately 30-35 minutes.
- 1000g Macphie Mississippi Plain Muffin/Cake Mix
- 425g water
- 235g vegetable oil
- 150g diced fresh apple
- 75g dried cranberries
- 75g raisins
- 30g sunflower seeds
- 30g pumpkin seeds
- 20g mixed spice