Makes 14 scones
- Mix all ingredients (with the exception of Glenglaze®) for 1 minute on 1st speed, then 30 seconds on 2nd speed.
- Pin out and cut 2” rounds at 120g.
- Transfer scones onto a baking tray, space evenly to allow for flow during baking. Then glaze with Macphie Glenglaze®.
- Bake at 200°C (400°F) in a deck oven for approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve with clotted cream and cherry preserve.
- 1000g Macphie Scone Mix
- 500g fresh buttermilk
- 150g dried sour cherries
- Macphie Glenglaze®