Celebrate National Burger Day on Thursday 25th August with this delicious Cajun burger with crispy noodles.
- Grill or oven cook beef burger
- Meanwhile heat Macphie Hollandaise Sauce in a saucepan until simmering and add Cajun spice. Turn down heat to low
- Place boiled noodles in a large bowl, sprinkle with 2tbsp of corn flour and toss gently. Spread them on a large plate and again sprinkle 1tbsp corn flour over it. Let them dry at room temperature for at least 30 minutes to remove excess moisture
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame. Deep fry boiled noodles in small batches until brown. Transfer to paper and allow excess oil to drain
- Arrange beef burger, lettuce and tomato in burger bun, pour Cajun Hollandaise sauce over the burger and top with crispy noodles