- Place Macphie Premium Doughnut Concentrate into spiral mixer with the bread flour, yeast and water and mix for 2 minutes on 1st speed, then 8 minutes on 2nd speed.
- Divide into round 50g dough pieces and prove for approximately 50 minutes at 38°C / 75-80% R.H.
- Remove doughnut from the prover 5-10 minutes before frying to allow a dry skin to form.
- Fry at 190°C (375ºF) for 90 seconds each side.
- Inject with Macphie Luxury Belgian Chocolate Filling (20g) and dip into heated Macphie 5th Avenue® Caramel Icing.
- Finish with a drizzle of Macphie 5th Avenue® White Icing and white chocolate curls.
- 500g Macphie Premium Fermented Doughnut Concentrate
- 500g bread flour
- 420g water
- 40g yeast
- Macphie Luxury Belgian Chocolate Filling
- Macphie 5th Avenue® Caramel Icing
- Macphie 5th Avenue® White Icing
- White chocolate curls