Makes 1 stack
- Blend the flour and Macphie Luxury American Pancake Concentrate together.
- Add water and mix together on slow speed.
- Scrape down well.
- Whisk on fast speed to a smooth batter.
- Get your pan hot and using a 4 inch ring or a Bellini pan pour in one 100g ladle of batter.
- Turn pancakes just before bubbles appear on the top surface. Do not turn the pancakes too soon or scalloped edges will result.
- Whip the Macphie GlenDelight® and mix with the yogurt, then spread on each of the pancakes.
- Slice and caramelise the bananas with a blowtorch or salamander grill using the demerara sugar.
- Divide the caramelised banana slices between all the pancakes and drizzle with Macphie Toffee flavoured OTT®.
- Stack the pancakes on top of each other.
- Drizzle Macphie Toffee flavoured OTT® over the pancake stack and have it drizzling down the sides.
- Use a skewer to keep them together and stacked.
- 200g Macphie Luxury Pancake Concentrate
- 200g bread flour
- 300g cold water
- 3 bananas
- Macphie Toffee flavoured OTT®
- demerara sugar for caramelising
- 75g Greek yoghurt
- 75g Macphie GlenDelight®