- Make up your dough by mixing together the Macphie Softie®, flour, sugar, egg, water and yeast for 10-15 minutes on middle speed (conventional mixer) or 2 minutes on slow speed and 6 minutes on fast speed (spiral mixer).
- The temperature of the dough should be 27°C.
- Use the butter to laminate the dough.
- Once you have done your 3 book turns, rest the dough for 3 hours or overnight.
- Pin out the dough to 3mm in thickness and spread with Macphie Cinnamon Bake Stable Filling Mix to cover all the dough.
- Sprinkle over the clementine zest and ground cardamom.
- Roll up the dough like a swiss roll. Then cut the dough about an inch thick up into rounds and place then into muffin tins cut side up.
- Prove for 1 hour.
- Bake them in the oven for 30 minutes at 180°C (356°F).
- To make the glaze bring the juice of 8 clementine’s and the 50g sugar to the boil and take off the heat to cool.
- Once baked brush with the clementine glaze and dust with Macphie Sweet Snow®.
- 1000g flour
- 100g Macphie Softie®
- 100g sugar
- 125g egg
- 375g water
- 21g dried yeast or 60g fresh yeast
- 500g butter to laminate into the dough
- 500g Macphie Cinnamon Bake Stable Filling Mix
- zest of 8 clementine’s
- 15g ground cardamom
- juice of 8 clementine’s
- 50g sugar
- Macphie Sweet Snow®