0800 085 9800
Cardamom, Ginger & Cinnamon Gateau
Back to recipes
- Place all ingredients into mixing bowl (excluding frosting & rose water) and mix for 1 minute on slow speed.
- Scrape down and mix for a further 6 minutes on second speed and give a final minute on slow speed.
- Deposit 800g into a greased tin and bake for 40 mins at 160°C (320°F).
- Once cool, split in half and fill with the rosewater frosting and completely mask the gateau in frosting.
- Apply crushed pistachios around sides and in the centre for decoration.
- Pipe rosettes with Macphie Rainbow Vanilla Frosting around the outside of the gateau and use white chocolate cigarellos as decoration.
- 1kg Macphie Mississippi Muffin/Cake Mix
- 425g water
- 235g vegetable oil
- 3g ground ginger
- 3g ground cinnamon
- 3g ground cardamom
- 800g Macphie Vanilla Rainbow Frosting
- 16g rose water