0800 085 9800
- Combine Macphie American Carrot Cake Mix, water and carrots in a a mixing bowl. Beat for one minute on slow speed and three minutes on 2nd speed.
- Deposit 800g of mixture into 8″ round cake tin and bake for 50 minutes at 180°C (360°F).
- Once baked, remove from oven and leave to cool.
- Once cool, carefully slice cake in half, and layer of Macphie Rainbow Cream Cheese Frosting in between both slices of cake and add another layer of frosting on top.
- To decorate, pipe with Macphie 5th Avenue® Icing coloured with food colouring.
- 1000g Macphie American Carrot Cake Mix
- 200g water
- 300g grated fresh carrot
- Macphie Cream Cheese Rainbow Frosting®
- Macphie 5th Avenue Icing®