Makes 5 portions
- Boil the potatoes until soft, drain and mash with a quarter of the Plant-based Cheese Sauce and herbs.
- Roast the florets of cauliflower in oil with the shallots for 30 minutes (or until crispy) at 180oC (360oF).
- Mix with the remaining sauce. Pour in the dish and pipe the mash on top of the mix.
- Spray with the glaze and gratinate under the grill until golden.
Made using one of our vegan-certified products.
- 1litre Macphie Plant-based Cheese Sauce
- 500g peeled potatoes
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 2 large shallots
- 100ml Macphie Plant-based Glaze
- 10g chopped parsley and chives