0800 085 9800
Chicken and guacamole cheese burger
Back to recipes
- Season and oil the chicken breasts.
- Chargrill the butterflied chicken breasts ensuring they are fully cooked through.
- Cut the buns and lightly toast.
- Lay the lettuce, onion and guacamole on the base bun and place chicken on top.
- Heat nacho cheese sauce and pour on top of chicken, before adding lid.
- Serve with guacamole and nachos.
- 1 litre Macphie Nacho Cheese sauce
- 10 brioche burger rolls
- 10 chicken breasts, butterflied
- 180g red onion, sliced
- 2 baby gem lettuce
- 10ml vegetable oil
- 200ml guacamole or smashed avocado
- salt and cracked pepper to taste