1. Cook the chicken wings as required.
2. Once chicken is cooked, heat the Bourbon Glaze. To heat in the microwave, cut a small slit in top of the sachet and heat for 30-35 seconds, keeping the sachet upright to avoid spills. Alternatively, place sachet in boiling water for 5 minutes (take care when removing from boiling water).
3. Combine the chicken and the Bourbon Glaze in a dish and cook on a low heat for a few minutes to allow the sauce to reduce slightly and become sticky.
4. Dish up the chicken wings and serve with a side salad.
- Chicken wings (cooked)
- Frozen Bourbon Glaze (75g sachet per portion)
- Side salad