Makes 12 portions
- Preheat oven to 160°C (340°F). Lightly grease a 12″ x 7″ baking tin and line with grease-proof paper.
- Add water and vegetable oil to Macphie Mississippi Chocolate Muffin/Cake Mix and caster sugar into a mixing bowl with a beater fitted.
- Mix for 1 minute on slow speed then a further 6 minutes on medium speed.
- Deposit all the batter into the baking tin.
- Place into pre-heated oven and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Empty the brownies onto a wire rack and leave to cool.
- 500g Macphie Mississippi Chocolate Muffin/Cake Mix
- 215g water
- 130g vegetable oil
- 100g chocolate chips
- 20g flaked almonds