0800 085 9800
Chocolate Chip Shortbread
Back to recipes
- Place Macphie Shortbread Mix and softened butter into a mixer.
- Blend in chocolate chips and mix on slow speed until a stiff dough is formed.
- Deposit dough into a lightly greased baking tin, use a scraper to spread it evenly across the tin.
- With a fork, gently prick rounds of dough at regular intervals pressing all the way through to the bottom of the tin.
- With a knife, score the shortbread into even pieces.
- Bake at 150ºC (300ºF) for 40 minutes until pale golden.
- Leave to cool then sprinkle with Macphie Sweet Snow® then cut using the score lines.
- 1000g Macphie Shortbread mix
- 360g softened butter
- 200g chocolate chips
- Macphie Sweet Snow®