- Mix the Macphie Brownie Mix and liquids on slow speed for 3 minutes.
- Deposit 2 x 700g into 7 x 12 foils.
- Bake at 180°C (360°F) for 30-35 minutes.
- Whip Mallow for 4-5 minutes, as per pack instructions, adding pink colouring (and flavour as desired).
- Once brownies have cooled, cut out heart shapes, divide into two and sandwich with Mallow.
- Dust heart shapes on top of each brownie using Macphie Sweet Snow® to finish.
- 1000g Macphie Brownie Mix
- 130g vegetable oil
- 290g water
- pink colouring
- Macphie Sweet Snow®