- Preheat oven to 150°C-160°C. Place paper cases into the 12 hole muffin tin
- Add water and oil to Macphie Chocolate Orange Cake Sensation Mix into a mixer fitted with a beater
- Mix for 1 minute on slow speed then scrape down and mix for 2 minutes on medium speed
- Reduce to slow speed and mix for a final minute
- Using the scoop deposit one level scoopful of batter into each cake case and bake for 30-35 minutes
When cool, use a kitchen skewer to make a hole in the centre of the muffin to approximately 2/3rds of the depth. Fill a piping bag with Macphie Luxury Orange Filling and deposit a generous amount into the middle of each muffin. Beat 100g of Macphie Luxury Orange Filling with 100g of Macphie Rainbow Vanilla Frosting and pipe a swirl on top of each muffin. Decorate with a chocolate curl or jellied fruit.