0800 085 9800
Back to recipes
- Place Macphie Choutex in a machine bowl and add the cold water, beating on slow speed for 2 minutes then scrape down the bowl to ensure the mix is fully combined.
- Beat for a further 6-7 minutes on middle speed until a smooth paste is obtained.
- Pipe/deposit the batter as required onto a lightly greased baking tray.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 195ºC-215ºC (385ºF – 419ºF).
- Pull out the damper towards the end of bake to evacuate all steam.
- Once cooled, fill with a piped layer of Macphie Luxury Salted Caramel Filling, followed by a layer of Macphie GlenDelight®.
- Finish with 5th Avenue® White Icing and holly leaf and berries.
- 1000g Macphie Choutex
- 1650g cold water
- Macphie 5th Avenue® White Icing
- Green & red roll-out icing
- Macphie GlenDelight®
- Macphie Luxury Salted Caramel Filling