0800 085 9800
Christmas pudding cupcakes
Back to recipes
- Add the Macphie Chocolate Orange Sensation® to a machine fitted with a beater.
- On 1st speed slowly add the water and oil and mix for 1 minute
- Scrape down and continue mixing for a further 2 minutes on 2nd speed.
- Reduce to 1st speed and mix for a final 1 minute.
- Deposit 70g of batter into cupcake cases and bake at 180°C (360°C) for 25 minutes.
- Once cooled, heat the Macphie 5th Avenue® White Icing to 45°C and decorate the top of each pudding.
- Finish with red currants and icing holly leaves.
- 1000g Macphie Chocolate Orange Sensation® Mix
- 435g water
- 255g vegetable oil
- Macphie 5th Avenue® White Icing
- Green roll out icing
- Red currants