- Place the Choutex in a machine bowl and add water and beat on slow speed for 2 minutes.
- Scrape down and beat for a further 7 minutes on middle speed, until a smooth paste is obtained.
- Ensure baking tray is lightly greased and pipe the batter into long éclair shapes, approximately 6 inches long.
- Bake at 195-215ºC for approximately 30-40minutes.
- Pull out the damper towards the end of bake to evacuate all steam.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cream by whipping Mactop Traditional and drizzle in Luxury Orange Filling.
- Once cooled, slice the éclairs in half and using a star nozzle, pipe the cream, drizzle edges with Luxury Orange Filling and sandwich.
- Finish with 5th Avenue® Lemon Icing.
- 1kg Choutex
- 1.650kg Water
- Mactop Traditional
- Luxury Orange Filling
- 5th Avenue® Lemon Icing