Makes 10 pots
- Cook ¾ clementine segments and zest with the water and maple syrup, until a thin marmalade is made.
- Heat the Macphie Panna Cotta in a pan continuously stirring until boiling, stir until smooth. Allow to slightly cool and fold in the grated chocolate.
- Place a layer of marmalade in the bottom of each glass, then pour the panna cotta mix while cooling, ideally chill for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Once set garnish with remaining segments and chocolate garnishes.
- 5 Clementine (juiced and zested)
- 1 litre Macphie Panna Cotta
- 200g grated Callebaut chocolate (1/2 to melt for decoration)
- 100g Macphie O.T.T. Maple Flavoured Syrup Dessert Topping
- 50g water