0800 085 9800
Coconut Panna Cotta
Back to recipes
- Pour Macphie Panna Cotta into a saucepan and boil vigorously for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add the coconut cream and stir until melted through the Panna Cotta.
- Pour into moulds and chill for 1-2 hours until set.
- Turn Macphie Panna Cotta out of mould onto serving plate.
- Sprinkle mango slices with brown sugar and caramelise with blow torch or under a hot grill.
- Place toasted coconut on top of Macphie Panna Cotta and serve with the caramelised mango slices.
- 1 litre Macphie Panna Cotta
- 200g Coconut Cream
- Toasted Coconut Flakes (to serve)
- Dried Mango Slices (to serve)
- Demerara Sugar (to serve)