0800 085 9800
Coffee Cream Éclair
Back to recipes
- Place the Choutex in a machine bowl and add all the cold water and beat on slow speed for 2 minutes. Scrape down.
- Beat for a further 7 minutes on middle speed, until a smooth paste is obtained.
- Pipe the batter into long éclair shapes, approximately 6 inches long. Ensure baking tray is lightly greased.
- Bake at 195-215ºC for approximately 30-40minutes.
- Pull out the damper towards the end of bake to evacuate all steam.
- Meanwhile, prepare the coffee cream using Mactop Traditional and coffee flavouring.
- Once cooled, slice the éclairs in half and using a star nozzle, pipe the cream and sandwich.
- Finish with 5th Avenue® Coffee Icing and a roasted coffee bean.
- 1kg Choutex
- 1.650g Water
- 5th Avenue® Coffee Icing
- Mactop Traditional
- Coffee flavouring