Makes 10 cookies
- Preheat oven to 170°C (340°F). Line baking tray with grease-proof paper.
- Put the Macphie Soft & Chewy Cookie Mix and the water into a mixing bowl.
- Attach the beater and mix for 2 minutes on a slow speed until a dough is formed.
- Blend in white chocolate chips, cranberries & macadamia nuts on a slow speed for a few seconds.
- Roll the dough out into a sausage shape about 5cm in diameter.
- Cut into 10 equal portions (approximately 60g per unit) using a serrated knife or a metal scraper.
- Place the cookie dough pieces onto the lined tray, separate them out evenly to allow for flow during baking.
- Place into the pre-heated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes before placing onto display.
- 500g Macphie Soft & Chewy Cookie Mix
- 55g water
- 20g cranberries
- 20g white chocolate chips
- 20g coarsely chopped macadamia nuts