- Add Macphie Velvet Cake Mix to eggs in a mixer fitted with the beater.
- Mix on 1st speed for 1 minute followed by 3 minutes on 2nd speed.
- Add the oil and water and mix on 1st speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape down bowl then mix for a further 3 minutes on 1st speed.
- Deposit batter into 9” round tin and bake at 180ºC (360ºF) for approximately 45 minutes.
- Once cooled, sandwich layers of cake with Macphie Rainbow Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Use Macphie Rainbow Cream Cheese Frosting to pipe swirls into the cake.
- 1000g Macphie Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 340g eggs
- 280g vegetable oil
- 208g water
- Macphie Rainbow Cream Cheese Frosting