0800 085 9800
Cream Cheese Swirl Cake
Back to recipes
- Add Velvet Cake Mix to eggs in a mixer fitted with the beater.
- Mix on 1st speed for 1 minute followed by 3 minutes on 2nd speed.
- Add the oil and water and mix on 1st speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape down bowl then mix for a further 3 minutes on 1st speed.
- Deposit batter into 9” round tin and bake at 180ºC for approximately 45 minutes.
- Once cooled, sandwich layers of cake with Rainbow Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Use Rainbow Cream Cheese Frosting to pipe swirls into the cake.
- 1kg Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 340g Eggs
- 280g Vegetable oil
- 208g Water
- Rainbow Cream Cheese Frosting