0800 085 9800
- In a bowl fitted with a beater, mix the Macphie Premium Doughnut Concentrate, bread flour, water and yeast for 2 minutes on slow speed and then 6 minutes on fast speed.
- Sheet out to 10mm and place in the freezer for 10 minutes to firm up.
- Cover half with 10mm of chilled Macphie Danish Pastry Margarine.
- Fold over dough to give 2 layers of dough and 1 layer of fat. Give 2 book turns then chill for at least 1 hour.
- Give further book fold then reduce to 7mm.
- Cut with ring donut cutter; each cronut dough should be 50g in weight.
- Prove at 30ºC (85ºF) for 45 minutes approximately.
- Fry at 190ºC (375ºF)for 2 minutes per side.
- Once cooled, filled with Mactop® Extra and top with 5th Avenue® Icing range.
- 2000g Macphie Premium Doughnut Concentrate
- 2000g bread flour
- 1680g water
- 160g yeast
- 1kg Macphie Danish Pastry Margarine
- Macphie Mactop® Extra
- Macphie 5th Avenue® Icings