- In a bowl fitted with a beater, mix the Doughnut Concentrate, bread flour, water and yeast for 2 minutes on slow speed and then 6 minutes on fast speed.
- Sheet out to 10mm and place in the freezer for 10 minutes to firm up.
- Cover half with 10mm of chilled Danish Pastry Margarine.
- Fold over dough to give 2 layers of dough and 1 layer of fat. Give 2 book turns then chill for at least 1 hour.
- Give further book fold then reduce to 7mm.
- Cut with ring donut cutter; each cronut dough should be 50g in weight.
- Prove at 30ºC for 45 minutes approximately.
- Fry at 190ºC for 2 minutes per side.
- Once cooled, filled with Mactop Extra and top with 5th Avenue® Icing range.
- 2kg Macphie Premium Fermented Doughnut Concentrate
- 2kg Bread Flour
- 1.68kg Water
- 160g Yeast
- 1kg Danish Pastry Margarine
- Mactop Extra
- 5th Avenue® Icings